Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Bad: Astrology3d.com Rules!

Yesterday, I went back to www. Astrology3d.com on a whim with a friend, and it worked! I guess that’s what I get for starting a blog during Mercury Retrograde;) My apologies to Astrology3d.com! I HEART this site the most!!!

It’s a tad tricky, so here’s what to do if you want an awesome, free more-than-basic birth chart. First, you’ll need to know your birth place and time. Time is REALLY essential because Rising signs (or Ascendants) change every two hours. Also, when you get more into reading your chart, you’ll see how the degrees have significance (more on that soon).

Now, what to do:

1) Go to http://www.astrology3d.com
2) Drag your cursor over the upper right hexagon, and click on: “Astro Report”s (the name on the hexagon appears in the center hexagon.
3) Click on “Birth”
4) Scroll the first drop down box to: “Sample Version of Report $0”.
5) Choose your preferred language.
6) Last drop down box: “With Labels”.
7) Click “Submit”.
8) Enter your e-mail address (Yes, they send you a copy!).
9) Input your birth information.
10) Double check that all of your info is correct and submit.

VOILA!

You now have a bona fide birth (natal) chart that you can study... forever!
I have to say (AGAIN), the first time I did this chart I read some parts and thought: “No way. That’s not me at all.” However, years later, I realized those were things I wasn’t ready to see back then;) So, I suggest, HAVE FUN and read it with an open mind... there’s so much potential for self-discovery!
ENJOY and PLEASE let me know what you think!
Best wishes on the trail of self-exploration!
**sw215**

No comments: