Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Entering The Fifth Dimension Now

Good day fellow Light Beings!
It just so happens that during Mercury Retrogrades I am always called back to learning about Astrology and ways to cultivate Self Awareness. It’s like my Astrology Brain was made specifically for these 3-week-four-times a year periods. It’s amazing how much info I can gobble up during a Mercury Retrograde. Anyway, through my internet travels, I recently found this random piece of writing that makes me feel calm and blessed to be on Earth at this Time (plus the music is super stony). It’s called ENTERING THE FIFTH DIMENSION NOW: http://clevelandohiousa.tripod.com/entering/
One of the ideas that really struck me is the concept of Ego Evolution vs. Ascension Consciousness. Although I am firmly grounded in Ego Evolution I am also personally committed to Ascension Consciousness. If you’re not sure what this means, check out the article. It got me thinking that perhaps I should change the name of this blog to reflect this broader (and as I see it, more important concept), but then I figured: Just like Bob, in the movie What About Bob, I should take baby steps to the door, through the door, and to the Other Side!
Looking forward to hearing comments on the article.
In Peace,
**SW215**

No comments: